I have two FOs (finished objects) today! And they are both old ones!
I don’t remember when I first started this one. I think the yarn is from Tanis Fiber Arts but I don’t remember the colourway other than it was leftovers. It’s wasn’t in my Ravelry Projects until today. When I couldn’t find it there I tracked down the pattern page and entered it in. But it’s finished now which is great because I’m growing out a pixie cut. It’s the perfect time for a headband.
This one I started on May 9, 2014. I was one of the testers for the design. I finished the knitting on Nov. 23, 2014 but today I finished weaving in the ends. It still needs blocking so you may/may not consider it complete. I do. Unblocked the long edge is more than my wingspan! I’m afraid to see how big it grows during blocking!
I don’t know why I waited so long on the finishing these. Life just got in the way I guess. I loved the Drachenfels and planned on making another. I have too many projects on the go right now but when I get those under control maybe…